Ayushman Bharat Yojana is a scheme started by the Indian government to improve health conditions in the country. This scheme is known to a large sector at the time of its introduction but what Ayushman Bharat Yojana benefits, registration, and how to apply will be briefed in this article. Around 10 crore population right now is benefited from Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022. Under this scheme, two main initiatives are covered. The first is Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana and the other is the health and Welfare Center. We all are well informed about Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Scheme 2022 started by Prime Minister Narender Modi.
Ayushman Bharat Health Card Yojana 2022
Ayushman Bharat Health Card Yojana 2022 is authorized by the Indian Government to give all types of medical facilities to those households who cannot afford them. The medical cover under the scheme is given Rupees 500000 every year. In this scheme, you simply get the medical benefits from hospitals for your medication. A health card will be provided to individuals and it can be used whenever there is a medical emergency. However, the Ayushman Bharat health card is been used only for state government hospitals and other private hospitals listed under the scheme.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India|
|Aim||To provide medical assistance|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India only|
|Funded by||State government|
After the pandemic hit the country, the government realized how much medical assistance is needed. Many poor families who couldn’t be afforded medical aid at the right time suffered a lot in the pandemic. To make the arrangements before and understand its necessity, the government is ready to shield poor families first in the country under this scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Health Card Registration 2022
Apparently, many of us must be knowing about Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Scheme but how many of us knew about Ayushman Bharat Health Card. Also, these schemes are parallel working for benefiting citizens of India in terms of providing medical assistance to them from time to time. To get the advantages individuals need to register first. To apply for Ayushman Bharat health card Registration 2022 it is important to fill out the form. The registration form is available online through the official site. Individuals can go to the nearest CSC too for filling Ayushman Bharat health card Registration form 2022.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat health Card
With enormous benefits of the Ayushman Bharat health Card here are some listed below:
- Under this scheme, individuals can take medical aid from any state government and private hospitals listed under the scheme.
- Also, it provides Rupees 500000 medical assistance to every household registered under the scheme every year.
- Territory, secondary, and primary health care services will be provided to every family member.
- This scheme will bear all the diagnostic expenses, and pre-hospitalization expenses too.
- Cardiologist and urologist benefits will also be granted by Ayushman Bharat Health Card Scheme.
How to apply for the Ayushman Health Card Online?
The steps here to apply for Ayushman Bharat Health Card Online are as follows:
- You need to visit https://abdm.gov.in/ first.
- On top of the website right corner, you will see apply to get ABHA number. Now ABHA number is the same Ayushman Bharat health Card number.
- Tap on the link and it will open. Individuals will have two options.
- One is to register online with adhaar card or from a driving license. Those who do not have a Driving license can use adhaar card. Tap on next.
- Fill in your adhaar card number and “I Agree” option. Complete your adhaar card authentication, profile, and the last ABHA number will be created.