Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Download at cowin.gov.in, Cowin Vaccination Certificate 1st and 2nd Dose by Whatsapp, UMANG, DigiLocker, Aarogya Setu App direct link. First of all, lets us start with the question what is the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate after 1 or 2 doses? Now that we are at that stage where everyone knows about the Cowin Covid vaccination certificate. This is a digital document that you receive after your first jab or vaccination of Covid-19. Those who really think that what is the need or importance of the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate should know that it is the most essential document as of now. Wherever you are traveling domestic or international you will need Covid 19 Cowin Vaccination Certificate. Overall, for visiting many places you need this document.
Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate Download
When you will get your first jab you will get your Covishield, Covaxin, Sputnik V vaccination certificate after a few hours on your registered mobile number. An inbox message will pop up on your mobile number. In that inbox message you will receive a link, the moment you will tap on the link it will redirect you to the Cowin portal official website cowin.gov.in. After adjusting all the formalities you will find that a Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate will come on your screen. You can save and download it from that end.
Latest Update>>> More than 55 percent of India’s adult population has now fully vaccinated with both doses of vaccine. The Candidates who get a jab of Covid 19 Vaccine i.e COVISHIELD, COVAXIN, SPUTNIK V, or any other, now can download online their Vaccine Certificate through the Cowin portal or directly from the link on this page.
|Name of the article||Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate|
|Authority||Government of India|
|Vaccination available in India||Sputnik, Covishield, Covaxin (all are now WHO recognized)|
|Price of Vaccination In India||The private hospital will charge you but government hospitals will charge 0 to offer vaccination|
|From where you can download Vaccination Certificate||CoWin Portal|
|Portal Launch date||16 January 2021|
Importance of Cowin Vaccination Certificate 1st and 2nd Dose
The Covid19 Third wave is starting in India. Now Government has imposed strict rules and guidelines. So any person who has got a jab of Vaccine Both dose is allowed for various activities. There is a lot of importance of Cowin Vaccine Certificate in India as it will be beneficial not for your health prospectus but also in the coming future. Check the key points below.
- Till now more than 180 million of vaccination doses have been given by India to its citizen and the process is still going on. Candidates gets immune from the deadly Corona Virus.
- Vaccination is been done or is a process which is been performed in two steps. Accumulated as first dose and second dose (whichever vaccine you will opt for). Now after first vaccination completion you will get the certificate on your registered mobile number.
- Same to that after second vaccination completion you will get the notification of vaccination certificate again with the message of fully vaccinated.
- Apparently first dose will make you partial vaccinated and eligible for second dose. So it is important to get the all two doses.
- Covid-19 Vaccination certificate will make you eligible for travelling within the country and internationally.
How you download Cowin Covid-19 Vaccination certificate at cowin.gov.in ?
Any candidate who is getting vaccinated with Covishield/ Covaxin or Sputnik will need to get the registration done on CoWin portal first. For that, you need to have a valid phone number, adhaar card, pin code. With these simple documents, you will get the Covid-19 Vaccination certificate from the center itself.
Here are the following steps through which you can download Covid-19 Vaccination certificate. Now that there are several ways like Umang App, Digi Locker, WhatsApp, Facebook, Phone number, CoWin etc. But we advise you to get the Covid-19 Vaccination certificate only from CoWin portal.
- You must be first done the registration at the CoWin portal.
- Once you get the vaccination from any respective Vaccination center. You will get a SMS on the registered mobile number.
- The link will be present in that SMS.
- Tap on that and Log In to your Cowin portal dashboard.
- Download and Save your Vaccination Certificate.
COWIN Covid Vaccine Certificate Download 1st and 2nd Dose>>> Click Here
FAQs About COVID Vaccine Certificate Download Online
Is it important to verify Covid-19 Vaccination certificate?
If I got only a vaccination certificate for the first dose then can I travel internationally?
I need to make some corrections to my Cowin Vaccination Certificate. Can I?
Can you tell me the toll-free number for Covid Vaccination Certificate so that I can clear my query?