Covidinfo Rajasthan E Intimation Registration, Apply Online ePass For Marriage, Check Application Status at covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in Foreign Travel, Saadi Pass here. Rajasthan E Intimation Pass For Marriage Guidelines has been announced by the government of the state. With the rising Covid-19 cases in the state, the government has set rules and regulations for the recent Rajasthan Covid-19 curfew 2022. All the individuals who will be going to organize any Marriage and other function in the state need to check all the guidelines of the covid info Rajasthan E Intimation for Marriage Registration and Application Status check ssoapps.rajasthan.gov.in. In this article, you will come to know about Rajasthan e pass E-intimation for Marriage Rules and Regulations.
Covidinfo Rajasthan E Intimation
Rajasthan Government Ashok Gehlot has latest announced new guidelines for Foreign Travel, marriages, and other functions. covidinfo. rajasthan. gov. in Pass E-intimation Marriage guidelines PDF has also been released online. On the official web portal, you will be able to check the PDF and can even download it. So if we start from the first point you need to consider all these points if you are attending any marriage and other functions in the state.
Latest News>>> As per Rajasthan Government Covid19 Guidelines there E-intimation Registration for Marriage and other functions need to be applied at covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in portal. Check out Below for the complete process.
- Marriage attending individuals are limited to 50 from 100 for Urban, However in Village are it is remain 100.
- The marriage venue and the managers should record the entire marriage function and submit it to the sub divisional magistrate.
- One Lakh rupees fine will be imposed on the individuals who will violate Covid-19 rules.
- The marriage or other function will be only for three hours.
- Before carrying in any function in the state you need to apply for marriage e intimation form.
Rajasthan E Pass Marriage Rules and Regulations
All the rules and regulations for Marriage and other functions should abide by all of them. The function organizers and other authorities need to check the Covid-19 rules and regulations before organizing that. Also, they need to keep a check on the number of individuals attending the marriage or other functions. Individuals need to check the official web portal: https:// covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in/.
|Information About||Rajasthan E Pass|
|What is For||Foreign Travel, Marriage Function|
|How Many Guest Allowed in Marriage in Rajasthan||50 in City|
100 in Village Area
|Documents for E-Intimation Apply||ID Proof|
Marriage Invitation Card
|Official Website Link For Registration||https://covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in|
CovidInfo Rajasthan E Intimation Pass Document List?
Check the documents that you need to carry while entering the marriage venue. Also, documents needed to fill the form of Rajasthan E Intimation new application form at covidinfo rajasthan.gov.in portal
- Marriage Invitation card
- Covid-19 RTPCR Negative Report
- All the attendees name, relation details, phone number
- Residential Proof
- Guest List
- Bride and Groom Government Id proof
How to apply for Rajasthan Marriage E intimation online covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in
The Government is made mandatory to the e-Intimation letter for a marriage function in State. Steps to apply for Rajasthan E intimation form for marriage and other functions:
- Open the official web page: https://ssoapps.rajasthan.gov.in or https://covidinfo.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Now Go to e-intimation: MARRIAGE link.
- You need to add names, residential proof, mobile number, gender, age, district and tehsil, bride name and age, groom age and name etc.
- Also upload marriage invitation card and guest list with correct information documents.
- Enter captcha code.
- Tap on submit button.
Covidinfo Rajasthan E Intimation Registration>>> Click Here
FAQs About Rajasthan Covid ePass E Intimation Marriage, Foreign Traveler
This is for marriage, Preeti Bhoj, Marriage and Preeti Bhoj, Tourism and Film shooting etc.
Yes, and you need to submit it to the sub-divisional magistrate.
The document should be only 1 MB and should be in JPEG format.
Till the time cases of Covid-19 will not take a dip.
One lakh rupees fine is to be imposed on all of them.