RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 950 Vacancy at www.rbi.org.in. The RBI Assistant 2022 Job Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Selection, and last date for the online application form are now announced. The RBI Assistant 950 Vacancy Online Form will be going to get started from 17 February. The recruitment process will end in March. This year Reserve Bank of India has introduced vacancies as Assistant Recruitment. There are many candidates who are waiting for the Reserve Bank of India to start off the recruitment process. Now the wait is over! Those who are waiting for it to get started must check RBI Assistant Job Eligibility Criteria, Salary, and much more.
The RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 for 950 Vacancy Online Application Form is start today 17th February. Now the eligible candidates can apply online form from below link before last date is 08 March.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
Reserve Bank of India will soon start the RBI Assistant application form process in the month of 17 February 2022. Those candidates who are eligible need to check the online form from the web portal. Fill out the application form and submit it before the last date. However, you will get the detailed process in RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification which has already been released. On the online portal, you will seek the last date to apply online for RBI Assistant 950 Vacancies.
|Conducting Body Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Examination Date||March 26-27|
|Application start date||February 17, 2022|
|Last date to apply||March 8, 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||950|
|Name of Posts||Assistant|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application form link must be submitted before March 8, 2022. Just fill out the application form along with attaching the documents. If any candidate submits the form after the end date then it won’t be accepted. Also, you must fulfill all the eligibility criteria before you apply online.
RBI Assistant 2022 Job Eligibility Criteria
The Reserve bank of India Recruitment for 950 Post of Assistant in all Zones notification is announced. Here are the eligibility criteria for acquiring RBI Assistant Job 2022:
- The applicant must hold the bachelor degree with minimum 50 percent in it.
- Must acquire prompt knowledge in word on PC
- The age of the applicant must be between 20 to 28 years.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022 Selection Process
Reserve Bank of India has set the selection process for an assistant job very easy. There will be written examinations in Phase 1 and Phase 2. After that will be the LPT examination. This examination includes Language Proficiency Test. The applicant must excel in all three examinations in order to get through the job. How many marks you must acquire in all three examinations will be notified later on.
- The phase 1 examination will be 100 marks with 100 questions. Also this examination will be preliminary exam.
- The second phase will be Mains Examination. Those candidates who will qualify Prelim Exam will be called for Mains Exam.
- The second phase exam will be of 200 marks with 200 questions. This exam will be of 135 minutes.
- Hence LPT exam will be conducted to check language proficiency of yours in the respective language.
How to apply for rbi.org.in Recruitment 2022 Assistant Application form?
Steps to apply for 950 Posts for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022. Go through them closely.
- Go to the website rbi.org.in. On the home page go to the vacancies. Then latest vacancies.
- Now click on the tab RBI assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Click on new registration. Enter details of Name of the candidate, E-Mail address, mobile number etc.
- Validate your details and save it. Tap on next button.
- Upload the signature and photograph in the application form with the given dimensions and pixel.
- Enter rest of the details in the application form.
- Click on the submit button at last. Must preview it before submitting.
- After that tap on payment tab.
- Pay the fees and submit.
RBI Assistant Online Form 2022 Link>>> Apply Here
FAQs About RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification, Vacancy, Exam Date
It will be around 36000 Rupees.
It will not take much time. The written examinations will be from March month.
For general applicants and OBC the fee is 450 Rupees. While others need to pay 50 Rupees.