UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration Form date, Eligibility, Documents check at upcmo.up.nic.in. The Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2021 registration online form is now getting started in October. Students who are in Class 10 and 12 can apply online if they meet the eligibility of UP Free Tablet Yojana Application. Also, those eligible candidates who are doing Under Graduate courses, Technical courses, Post Graduate courses, Diploma courses can apply as well. Many of them are waiting for the application process to get started. So by the time the UP Government makes arrangements for the applicants let’s check out what’s new in this time UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 of 300 Crore. What are the benefits Yogi Adityanath Chief Minister of UP has promised students?
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
This year according to UPCMO is all set to invest its 300 crore budget only in Free laptop Tablet Yojana 2021 in UP. Now first of all what’s the need of allotting free laptops and Tablets to students? The reason behind this is after the pandemic we all knew the fact that how many online classes mean and how much it is important. To get online classes what a student needs the most? A laptop/ tablet and an internet connection. Thus, India has already the cheapest internet so that’s not where the problem lies. How these students will get laptops or tablets for their classes?
Now coming to UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Application form last date, it will be available only on the official site. In October the application process will get started. Filling the registration form and submitting it after will ultimately make the applicant fully eligible for UP Free Tablet Scheme 2021 percentage details.
UP Free Tablet Scheme 2021 Eligibility
Here are a few eligibility criteria noted here for applying to UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021, the students who have full fill the eligibility of income, pass percentage, and others notify below will get this.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The annual income of applicant’s family should not exceed more than 2,00,000.
- The applicant must be in Class 10, 12 or have passed it.
- Students must not failed in any of the classes or any back logs.
- He/ she must have acquire 65 percent in Class 10, 12 or more.
- There is now application fees for this scheme.
Documents Required for यूपी फ्री लैपटॉप योजना
While filling UP Free Laptop Application Form 2021 you will need some documents too. You need to attach those documents along with the form and then submit them. Check out which documents you need for UP Free Tablet Scheme 2021:
- Class 10 Certificate
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Adhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Pass Port Size photograph
- Mobile Number
Remember to keep all the documents original and only upload them online when it is asked. Now that UP Free Laptop Registration Form 2021 can be downloaded in a few weeks, you should start collecting all the documents of yours now.
How to apply UP Free Laptop Yojana Online Form 2021?
The www.upcmo.up.nic.in starts, online registration for Free Laptop is given to all eligible students. Check out here some steps to apply for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021:
- To download UP Free laptop yojana 2021 application form you need to check website: upcmo.up.nic.in
- On the home page you need to get the link of registration form.
- Fill the form and upload the documents.
- Submit the form at the final stage after reviewing it.
- Remember to check start date and last date for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 filling of Online Form. After the last date you wont be able to submit the Online form.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration Form 2021-22>>> Apply Online
FAQs About Uttar Pradesh CM Free Laptop Yojana
No there are no application fees, processing fees, or any type of fees to fill the form of this yojana. This is free of cost.
The exact date is still not available on the official portal. We need to wait for a little for further news to come online.
No, Only those students who are studying in Government or Government aided schools/ colleges/ university/Institutions are eligible.